First pics!

Hi everyone! (Or just you two ☺️)
I'm back and as promised, with pictures!
I can only hope that the pics do the soap justice. This week was experiment week. I made a new soap I haven't done before with a new scent. I call it Peony Polkadots...mainly because I used peony scented oil and added colorful polkadots. πŸ˜‚
Anyway, I really like it. It smells wonderful (if you like peony). I gave it a soft orange color with pink and purple polkadots. I used goat's milk along with coconut, avocado, castor and olive oils to leave your skin super soft once you rinse the soap off. (Disclaimer: Please note that although all the ingredients, herbs, spices, oils and butters) used in the soaps made by Dana's Soap Shop are 100% natural and/or organic, you should know that allergic reactions can happen when using products for the first time. You should always check with your doctor before trying knew things on your skin.)
So...what do you think? 
Next week I'm thinking something with stripes! 😍